Attending Church - What to Expect
To make our meetings as safe as possible, we are operating in the light of a risk assessment which reflects all the current government guidance. Church members can read the complete risk assessment on the Tab website (you need to log in first).
This is a summary of the arrangements in place for Sunday services -
- If you experience any COVID symptoms - loss of taste & smell, dry cough, high temperature etc., then we ask you stay at home and not attend church.
- We are operating an online booking system in order to control numbers - please do not attend unless you have received confirmation of your place. The attendance list will be used to provide contact details in case we need to use the test & trace system.
- When you arrive at church, please use the hand sanitiser at the door. A steward will check your name against the attendance list, and you will be shown to your seat.
- The seats are spaced to ensure suitable distancing - please remember the importance of social distancing when entering and leaving the building as well. At the end of the service, we need to leave promptly.
- There is a one-way system in operation, which involves entry through the main doors at the front of the church and exit through the disabled entrance. The fire exit to the hall is currently closed and the accessible toilet is the only facility available.
- Please remember that we are not allowed to sing in the service and that everyone above 12 years of age must wear a face covering unless exempt.
- Lastly, at present we have no heating in the building, so please come suitably prepared. We expect the service to last around 45 minutes.