We are now meeting on Sunday mornings at 10.30am. Our numbers are limited to 120 and we will need to know in advance who will be attending. If you would like to attend, please register using the link below. Please do not attend until confirmation has been received.
Track and Trace
If you have the NHS COVID-19 app on your phone, you can scan the QR code on arrival at church, if you do not have the app, then the details you provide on the booking form will be used for track and trace records.
SUNDAY SERVICE ONLINE BOOKING
Attending Church - What to Expect
To make our meetings as safe as possible, we are operating in the light of a risk assessment which reflects all the current government guidance. Church members can read the complete risk assessment on the Tab website (you need to log in first).
How you can help us
• If you have any kind of cold, flu or COVID symptoms, please stay at home and do not attend church
• We recommend the regular use of lateral flow tests at home as an added reassurance, as they can flag asymptomatic cases. These are freely available from chemists in the town.
How we will help you to be safe
• We have restored every other row of seats, so we still have a degree of distancing between the rows
• In line with government advice regarding indoor spaces, we ask that you continue to wear face masks for now
• We are now able to sing inside, but we will be limiting the number of songs to a maximum of three in the service. We will also limit the service length to one hour
• We will continue to provide ventilation, hand sanitiser at the entrances, and stewards will be available to help with the arrangements
• We operate a one-way system, and ask that you exit the building promptly once the service has finished